MachXO - not released, but already supported by Aldec !!

surprise surprise, all documents where the name of the new (to be announced
this friday?) Lattice non volatile FPGA like PLD device carry a
'confidential' notice, but running google search on

machXO there are 2 hits already, one chinese, and one from Aldec who claims
that the new update to their tools include support for Lattice machXO
already !!

I guess its already friday at the place where Aldec HQ is located :), or
maybe they just dont care about the confidential clause.

good PR for Aldec, I would never had any thoughs about evaluation their
tools, now I may even do so!

Antti

Re: MachXO - not released, but already supported by Aldec !!
announced
claims

sorry again, all the time posting comp.arch.fpga here, need to have more
sleep. or maybe I should try on old suggestion from my friend to cut off 37
of my fingers (to speed down typing speed)? would not be posting to wrong
newsgroups so often anymore i guess.

Site Timeline