M25P32 manufacturer ID

Hello All. I'm starting with M25P32. I read 3 bytes of the ID sequence and get

0xC2,0x20,0x16, while in the datasheet it's written that it should be 0x20,0x20,0x16. Can it be an IC with different manufacturer ID or I do something wrong?

Thanks Alex.

baranov

Check the logo on the chip. If it is Numonxy, check your hardware setup.

Uwe Bonnes

You're reading the wrong manufacturers data sheet. C2 is the ID for Macronix

Reply to
Rocky