{M,R}TOS sources & documentation

Hi,

I have one OS{S,H} project I am just about ready to release...

*but*, need to hold onto most of the OS sources for another project (I can release them once *that* is done).

Is it worth releasing the rest of the codebase *without* this -- expecting people to figure out what the API for the OS is by inspecting the *clients* of that API, solely? (consider: I tend to break a lot of "rules" in how I design things! :> )

Or, should I just hold onto things until I can release everything in a package? (I also need to plan on how to deal with the other things coming down the pipe)

Thanks,

--don

Reply to
D Yuniskis

I looked through the sources last night and there's just too many different processors involved for this to make sense "incomplete". :<

Actually, it will probably be *more* worthwhile to just release the code for the OS to show the different ways it was implemented on different processors!

Reply to
D Yuniskis