M.J. Pont book 'Patterns for Time Triggered Embedded Systems

What do you think of this book.  Is it worth getting?

Ian

--
Ian Bell
Reply to

It depends where you are coming from. The book starts with some very, very, basic stuff. If you are new or a student then this is what you want. If you are more experienced then I still think it is a very good reference but be prepared to hunt a bit for the good bits - it's a long book.

See this review:

Regards, Richard.

Richard

I must admit I fibbed a bit. I have already bought the book because it sounded like it covered just what I was interested in. However, my first impressions are that it starts at a very basic level and fails to discuss some key topics in sufficient depth. Frankly I was disappointed but wanted to see what others thought first.

Ian

--
Ian Bell
Reply to