Lumex LCD controller

Hello Group, I'm trying to find controller IC information on the Lumex LCM-H12864GSF/H-Y graphical LCD. This is a 128x64 pixel, backlit display. Lumex has a two page datasheet for the LCD on their web site, but I need information on how to setup the internal registers, write to the display, etc. I've spent hours looking for the controller IC information with no luck. Matt Meerian

matt6ft9