LPC2888 Flash programming using DFU.

Hi,

I am new to LPC2888. I am using the Olimex development board.

I tried to configure the board in USB download mode (pullup P2.3 to Vcc), but Windows is not recognizing it. However the test mode is working fine (P2.2 and P2.3 pulled up to VCC).

Earlier, i tried to download code using Ulink-ME JTAG adapter, and it too is not working.

Can you please help me out.

Any help would be appreciated.

With regards, Prashant

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

aprashant19

I haven't use this one but from a quick skim through the user manual it looks to have a flexible clock control block. You *might* be using too fast of a JTAG clock for the applicable device speed at bootup. Try slowing down the JTAG rate to really, really slow and, if that works, dig through the docs regarding the clock peripheral.

It's also possible that Keil worked some magic on their implementation of ARM JTAG on that dongle, since they note that "ULINK-ME is only delivered and supported as part of Keil Starter Kits. It is not guaranteed to work with custom hardware," which would presumably include boards from Olimex. Another JTAG dongle could be the answer.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to