LPC2362 Not entering ISP mode

Hi All,

I have a strange problem with my board LPC2362. The fresh controller is getting programmed for the very first time. And the second time onwards the controller is not entering into ISP mode.

I am using Flash magic for programming. RTS and CTS are included in the ISP connections and using via PC serial port.

I have probed the Reset pin and EINT(P2.10). Both are going LOW initially and then HIGH when trying to connect from flash magic, though not connecting on second attempt. The error I get is Failed to Autobaud.

First time after changing the controller, it works fine. So the ISP circuit is fine I guess.

Any valuable suggessions would be highly appriciated.

Thanks

jaisankar_av

P2.10 needs to stay low a few ms longer than Reset. Did you check for that ?

Reply to
Arlet Ottens