LPC2292 Burst ROM Details

Howdy :

I have a Philips LPC2292 ARM7 and am connecting it to a Spansion Mirrorbit FLASH device with fast page mode. I was wondering if the page mode capability of the FLASH was in any way compatible with the BurstROM mode of the EBC in the ARM I can find no details about the BurstROM mode anywhere. What constitutes a burst ? Is it similar to page access in the FLASH (i.e. the bottom N address bits are intra-page) ?

Does anybody know where I can find details on the burst ROM mode of the Philips device ?

Thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary Pace