lpc2138 taking commands merely as a suggestion?

Im working on an embedded project and I'm currently using an Olimex P- Lpc2138 board. After having the device misbehave badly, I decided to try something simpler - to control the leds on the development board.

After seeing what happened, I realized that something is very wrong.

Even very simple code which just turns on and off the leds repetitively, doesn't work correctly - sometimes the PLL would fail to lock, sometimes loops don't work and cause he code not to run at all...

I compile the code with -O0 optimizations usually, but oddly enough sometimes when I try other types of optimization, some work better in making the leds work correctly.

Obviously I'm getting very frustrated over this, and I'm starting to lose hope... - I can't even get dbg in eclipse to debug the code!

I will be glad to provide any other information which might help resolve this, I just don't really know what might be needed - please tell me if theres anything else you need to know, and I will promptly provide the info.

Thanks in advance, Kosta

Reply to
kosta

may pay to go via the support forum Kosta,

Support Forum:

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

cards.http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16659

products.http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16654

Thanks - I actually asked there as well...

Reply to
kosta

:-) OK, the board designer is a moderator of that group, so he may get back to you eventually.

If he doesn't, try Olimex support.

Don...