LPC2129 29 bit identifier & acceptance filter

  1. I try to send message on CAN with 29 bit identifier, for example with walue 99dec (63 hex) and I receive message with identifier 0x00630000 it doesnt seem to be 29 bit but 11 bit???

  1. I looked int setting acceptance filter like in BlinkyCAN example from philips but it doesn't work: Does anyone have any idea why (in this example I'm using standard identifier of 11 bits)?

// Setup Acceptance Filter Configuration // Acceptance Filter Mode Register = Off AFMR = 0x00000001;

// Set CAN filter for 11-bit standard identifiers // Set pointer for Standard Frame Individual Start Address SFF_sa = 0;

// Copy standard identifiers to hardware acceptance filter RAM temp1 = 0; ptrCANAddr = (unsigned int *) &AFRAM; *ptrCANAddr++ = 0x006317FF; temp1 += 4; *ptrCANAddr = 0xF7FFF7FF; temp1 += 4;

// Set pointer for Standard Frame Groups // Standard Frame Group Start Address Register SFF_GRP_sa = temp1;

// Set pointer for Extended Frame Individual // Extended Frame Start Address Register EFF_sa = temp1;

// Set pointer for Extended Frame Groups // Extended Frame Group Start Address Register EFF_GRP_sa = temp1;

// Set ENDofTable // End of AF Tables Register ENDofTable = temp1;

// Acceptance Filter Mode Register, start using filter AFMR = 0x00000000;

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

bit

I don't know if you are encountering the same issue - but there has been some discussion on the LPC2000 Yahoo group regarding the CAN interface with

29bit headers. If you are a member of the group I suggest taking a look at message number 7314.

Regards, Richard.

Richard

I registered, how can I find the message 7314, it doesn't find it in search?

with

at

Reply to
Mickey

search?

Try:

Richard

Interesting post, but unfortunately doesn't help me much.

Reply to
Mickey