LPC2129 29 bit identifier & acceptance filter

1. I try to send message on CAN with 29 bit identifier, for example with
walue 99dec (63 hex)
and I receive message with identifier 0x00630000 it doesnt seem to be 29 bit
but 11 bit???

2. I looked int setting acceptance filter like in BlinkyCAN example from
philips but it doesn't work:
Does anyone have any idea why (in this example I'm using standard identifier
of 11 bits)?

  // Setup Acceptance Filter Configuration
  // Acceptance Filter Mode Register = Off
  AFMR = 0x00000001;

  // Set CAN filter for 11-bit standard identifiers
  // Set pointer for Standard Frame Individual Start Address
  SFF_sa = 0;

  // Copy standard identifiers to hardware acceptance filter RAM
  temp1 = 0;
  ptrCANAddr = (unsigned int *) &AFRAM;
  *ptrCANAddr++ = 0x006317FF;
  temp1 += 4;
  *ptrCANAddr   = 0xF7FFF7FF;
  temp1 += 4;

  // Set pointer for Standard Frame Groups
  // Standard Frame Group Start Address Register
  SFF_GRP_sa = temp1;

  // Set pointer for Extended Frame Individual
  // Extended Frame Start Address Register
  EFF_sa = temp1;

  // Set pointer for Extended Frame Groups
  // Extended Frame Group Start Address Register
  EFF_GRP_sa = temp1;

  // Set ENDofTable
  // End of AF Tables Register
  ENDofTable = temp1;

  // Acceptance Filter Mode Register, start using filter
  AFMR = 0x00000000;

Mickey

Re: LPC2129 29 bit identifier & acceptance filter

bit

I don't know if you are encountering the same issue - but there has been
some discussion on the LPC2000 Yahoo group regarding the CAN interface with
29bit headers.  If you are a member of the group I suggest taking a look at
message number 7314.

Regards,
Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org

Re: LPC2129 29 bit identifier & acceptance filter
I registered, how can I find the message 7314, it doesn't find it in search?

with
at

Re: LPC2129 29 bit identifier & acceptance filter

search?

Re: LPC2129 29 bit identifier & acceptance filter
Interesting post, but unfortunately doesn't help me much.

Site Timeline