lpc2106

Hi all,

where to buy small quantity (20-50 units) of lpc2006 (in Europe or China)?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent Gauch
www.amontec.com

Re: lpc2106

Or are there any guys OK to share an 250 pces order with Amontec?
In this case, Amontec will buy by AVNET and will share 125 units or more.

Let me know.

Laurent Gauch
www.amontec.com

Want to have instant messaging, and chat rooms, and discussion
groups for your local users or business, you need dbabble!
--  See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dbabble.htm ----

Re: lpc2106

Laurent,

It might be worth posting this to the LPC2100 Yahoo group:

Leon

Re: lpc2106

I can see that the Philips ARM MCUs will be taking off big time.  If you
were smart, you would not bother with trying to save a few bucks by
combining orders, but rather find a way to market these chips in
proto/eval boards and end up ordering them by the basket.  You could
even offer small quantities of the chips for resale with enough markup
to make it worthwhile.  I would do this, but it is pretty far afield
from what we are making.  It seems to be right in line with what you are
doing however.

I think this chip is generating an awful lot of interest considering
that it really is just another ARM chip.  But I guess Philips has a
unique product due to the small size (no external bus) and they seem to
be doing a good job of marketing it.  Too bad OKI is not better at
marketing their chips, they have some better products in my opinion.
But they seem more interested in the larger customers.

Re: lpc2106

I got 20 from Silica/Avnet in the UK a few weeks ago without too many
problems (nearly 200 GBP including VAT and carriage). Most distributors
want to sell them by the tray (250 pcs). 6-8 weeks lead time, as well.

Some of the chip brokers have access to stocks, but they probably
wouldn't be interested in small quantities.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com

Try Spoerle !

https://www.spoerle.com/en/contact

I order 2 pieces of LPC2106 and get them a few days later.

Greetings,

          Martin Maurer (Martin.Maurer (at) clibb (dot) de)

Re: lpc2106
Thanks Martin for this advice.

OOPs, I forgot Spoerle ...
I phone and they can sell me some pces.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Laurent

Re: lpc2106

China)?

write to us I N F O               AT             w e b                7
d  a  y             Dot                COM.

Re: lpc2106
 write to us I N F O               AT
  w e b           7   d  a  ys             Dot                COM.

Re: lpc2106

Oh boy, please shut up.
---
42Bastian
Re: lpc2106

How much Euro does it cost ?
---
42Bastian
Re: lpc2106
Hello,

around 10 - 15 Euro per chip (lpc2104 is a bit cheaper, but not very
relevant...).
But pay attention delivery is also around 10 - 15 Euro per order.

It is a 48 pin LQFP with pitch .5, so they are not easy to solder:
i took an adapter to 2.54 mm from www.ib-hoebel.de, look for SQFP48/40 RM0,5
costs around 5 Euro

If you need more infos, look in (as Leon already mentioned)

or contact me via email...

Greetings,

          Martin