LPC1788 bldc examples

Looking for LPC1688 BLDC motor control examples please.

--- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Me

google is your friend.

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

I tried that and all it comes up with is examples using the LPC1700 The 1788 is supposed to be optimized for motor control yet there are no examples for it. The 1700 example does not work at all. They also keep referring to the LPC1788 motion control demo board which is too expensive for me. No example code for it found either. BTW, I am using both Keil and LPCcpresso. I am quite new to 32bit processors but quite proficient with the 8051 series. For over 15 years now been using assembly language to write firmware. I am also new to writing firmware in 'C'. I have been writing visual c++ gui applications for quite a few years also, just not microcontroller firmware. Thanks in advance

Me

Perhaps start with a processor that DOES have decent examples, then?

I'm probably too close to the problem, but, if you understand how a switched amplifier works and how a brushless motor works, then how to use the processor should be self-evident. And if you don't understand one or the other of these things, and no one else on your team does either, then you should probably walk away from it.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Take a look at the wave form graph near the bottom. That's what you need to generate. Or you can just drive the GAL with two pins (CLK and ENB). The GAL will not produce invalid outputs, which could damage the motor.

http://173.224.223.62/motor/

Another "me".

Reply to
edward.ming.lee