Low power LCD driver

I am trying to drive a 320x240 LCD using an ARM microcontoller and some SRAM, all for an average of less than 1mA. I cant find an ARM7 MCU with a 320x240 driver (bw, 1-bitter STN, slow refresh).

Where can I find an external LCD driver that can do all this for 40uA or lower? Or better is there an ARM7 mcu with a built in LCD driver to match this lcd? The MCU must have an external memory interface.

Reply to
ghazanhaider

Sharp has some ARM7 parts that are used in this class of application, with external memory interface and programmable LCD controller.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Wow. Sharp was the first place I browsed mcus, for some reason missed the LCD part. These fit the bill perfect. I've just been fixated on the lpc2000 parts since.

Thanks.

Reply to
ghazanhaider

I am using 320x240 graphic lcd with epson controller interfaced with ARM7. If u need further details contact me. Regards rennie

Reply to
rennie