Low power consumption board with memory

Hi, I'm an italian student of Automation Engineering (..sorry for my academic english...). It's the first time that I post in this group. I would like to know if there is some fpga board (I've just used an Altera board for an exam of

Electronic Digital Systems) that has this requirements:

-low power consuption (for using with a solar panel), less than 100mA of current consumption at 3.3-1.2 V;

-a non-volatile memory (eeprom...) that contains the "programs" also when it's extinguished;

-a max cost of about 200 $.

I thank all of you that can answer to me.

Bye Duccio

Reply to
Duccio