Low Cost PoE circuit

I'm looking to build PoE functionality into one of my boards, I need a isolated 3.3V output Class 0 system. I checked out the National Semi LM07x, TI TPS237x etc and it just seems like that whole part of the circuit would add approximately $10 to my BOM cost in 1K volumes.

Does anyone know of a less expensive way to get POE functionality?

Reply to
shinystartrek