low cost LCD for embedded products

Hi,

I apologize for this commercial posting, but some designers can be interested in. We have some original Nokia LCD 3310 in stock.

This LCD is in a 84x48 pixel format, and it is very easy to interface via SPI port of any u-processor. It is based on Philips PCD8544 Controller / Driver.

The complet LCD, including frame and connector, comes for EUR 8.-

Contact me for more info : laurent.gauch AT amontec.com

Laurent Gauch

Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch