Low-cost, high-quality design team

If you are looking for a low-cost, high-quality design team, take a
look at Crystal Instruments (website: www.go-ci.com, email:
sales[at]go-ci.com)

Crystal Instruments is an engineering firm, founded in 1996 and focused
in the area of embedded systems, digital signal processing (DSP) and
Windows programming. With over eight years' experience creating
embedded and DSP systems for product evaluation, algorithm
implementation and fine tuning for mass production, CI's designs are in
use today by many of the world's leading industrial providers. Our
supported applications include test measurement devices and high-end
consumer products. We are experts in all phases of your embedded and
DSP projects, whether hardware, software, or tools selection and
support. The CI team consists of engineering management located in
Silicon Valley and a team of highly skilled engineers in China.

Re: Low-cost, high-quality design team

as you are supporting outsourced engineers.. you are guaranteed to NEVER
have any
work from me.. ever..

go troll elsewhere...

Re: Low-cost, high-quality design team
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:06:53 GMT, the renowned "TheDoc"

Of course, from a Chinese point of view, it's actually insourcing.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Low-cost, high-quality design team
You just can't change the trend. What if we split the profit?

Re: Low-cost, high-quality design team
There are a lot more chinese than yanks... I think it's 'insourcing'

Re: Low-cost, high-quality design team

There is also a lot more bacteria than blue marlin in the world.

Re: Low-cost, high-quality design team

Not at all he is supporting local Engineers.