Low cost GPIB to USB converter

Hello all,

After searching in vain for a low cost GPIB converter to download
screen shots from oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other instruments,
I have developed one on my own. Here are some highlights:

 * USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 (Full Speed) support
 * Draws power from USB bus; no need for power supply
 * Fully configured; no settings to configure or jumpers to set
 * Drivers available for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
 * Driver creates virtual COM port for applications to read data
 * LEDs indicate power status and data traffic.
 * Easy to use

I sell them through eBay. Search for "GPIB USB". There is one listed
now at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item75%54936450

Hope that helps other hobbyists in similar need.

Regards,
Abdul

Site Timeline