Low-cost embedded mobo - Page 2

Re: Low-cost embedded mobo
Hi Andrew,

I can recommend my company and products....

http://www.soekris.com

Best Regards,

Soren Kristensen

Soekris Engineering, Inc.
5400 Soquel Avenue, Suite E
Santa Cruz, CA 95062-7803

Phone (831)464-5375, Fax (831)462-0946

Re: Low-cost embedded mobo
... snip ...

I wouldn't, when you don't know enough to avoid top-posting.

Re: Low-cost embedded mobo
Maybe you should ask why people top-post? Perhaps it requires less
reading?

-- Alcuin

http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
Newsgroups

Re: Low-cost embedded mobo

If you knew how to quote, how and where to answer, all of everybody's
troubles would be over. But that would be a perfect world, I guess?

See how I quoted your answer, and how much clearer it is to follow a thread
this way? Are you too lazy to do this, or did Microsoft (the very clever
creator of "top-posting") screw you up this much?

Re: Low-cost embedded mobo

Top-posters ought to be shot in the neck.

---
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' for email)

Site Timeline