low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?

hi. can anyone recommend me any low-cost arm7, arm9 or xscale development boards?

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
boards?

What are your needs?

Atmel EB40A - if you just need a basic, basic 32MHz ARM7 core with
simple peripherals.

Revely RMS101 (Sharp LH79520) <http://www.revely.com/ - if you need a
more advanced 74MHz ARM7 SoC with LCD controller, SDRAM controller and
other goodies. $199.

The cheapest XScale board I know of is the Compulab (www.compulab.il)
ARMcore evaluation kit at $1600-odd. Slightly more expensive is the
Advantech PCM-7210 evaluation kit at $1950 (your choice of WinCE or
Linux). You should be able to get the PCM-7210 board by itself without
add-ons for about $1000, but I'm not sure of the exact price, it's
been a while.

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
Hello, you can look at the webpage of phytec.de. They have
RapidDevelopmentKits with ARM7 and intel XScale.
-> www.phytec.de/products/PCM-022-200.html
-> www.phytec.de/products/PCM-014-23111.html
They also have an international web page at phytec.com

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
Also look at these:

http://www.logicpd.com/eps/sharp/sharp_devkits.php (Start at $299)
http://www.cogcomp.com/csb_arm.htm (Start at $199)

boards?

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
Have several of Cogent's boards in house for eval. http://www.cogcomp.com
Using American Arium JTAG/ETM tools with them http://www.arium.com

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
I have a windriver PXA250 eval board.
Kyle
development

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
Kyle,

    You did not pay for this your self, did you.....

<http://storefront.windriver.com/wrstore/xscalpxa2har.html

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
boards?

without having tried them myself I find simtecs boards very appealing
for 99UKP and 199UKP respectively. does anyone have any experience
with them ?
http://www.simtec.co.uk /

Re: low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?
boards?

There are both Windows CE and Linux Development Kits for the PC/104
XScale processor card:

http://www.arcom.com/products/icp/pc104/processors/VIPER.htm

Site Timeline