low-cost ARM7, ARM9, xscale development board ?

hi. can anyone recommend me any low-cost arm7, arm9 or xscale development boards?

Reply to
Jack

boards?

What are your needs?

Atmel EB40A - if you just need a basic, basic 32MHz ARM7 core with simple peripherals.

Revely RMS101 (Sharp LH79520) - if you need a more advanced 74MHz ARM7 SoC with LCD controller, SDRAM controller and other goodies. $199.

The cheapest XScale board I know of is the Compulab

ARMcore evaluation kit at $1600-odd. Slightly more expensive is the Advantech PCM-7210 evaluation kit at $1950 (your choice of WinCE or Linux). You should be able to get the PCM-7210 board by itself without add-ons for about $1000, but I'm not sure of the exact price, it's been a while.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Hello, you can look at the webpage of phytec.de. They have RapidDevelopmentKits with ARM7 and intel XScale.

->

->

They also have an international web page at phytec.com

Reply to
ralph

Also look at these:

(Start at $299)
(Start at $199)

boards?

Reply to
ZO

Have several of Cogent's boards in house for eval.

Using American Arium JTAG/ETM tools with them

Buster

boards?

without having tried them myself I find simtecs boards very appealing for 99UKP and 199UKP respectively. does anyone have any experience with them ?

Nick

boards?

There are both Windows CE and Linux Development Kits for the PC/104 XScale processor card:

Ian Davidson

development

Reply to
Kyle

Kyle,

You did not pay for this your self, did you.....

Kyle wrote:

Reply to
hamilton