looking for the Archimedes C Compiler v2.7.15

I am working on a legency product and looking for a Archimedes C compiler V2.7.15 dated around 1997 I only have the older dos version, so do you have the newer version

thanks again

Reply to
dougmac77

Older/newer than... what?

And for what platform, anyway?

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

I may have one for the 8051. Which processor do you want?

Reply to
JeffR

The Archimedes used an early version of the ARM.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

But the Acorn C compiler most commonly used on the Archimedes was up into version 5 by 1995, so the version numbers don't fit. And it was never released for DOS, only for the Archimedes (Arthur/RISC OS).

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos