Looking for test equipment

Hi

I'm looking for a test equipment which will do V.24 interface test.

I have a device which talks synchrous SDLC over V.24 interface.

I want to see if V.24 interface works fine.

Do you know any equipment product that can receive and show synchrous SDLC frames over V.24 interface ?

Thanks

Reply to
tguclu

Here is my once every 6 months whine about post subject lines.

You are looking for V.24 test equipment - so why not say this in the subject line. Your anonymous subject will mean most people will simply ignore this post. If you put "Looking for V.24 test equipment" in the subject then you will get highly targeted readers.

--
Regards,
Richard.

I'll consider this too.