Looking for ST6 stuff - ST62E2 prog board, ST62E60 EPROM parts to develop with

Group:

Does anyone have any or the EPROM parts to develop with? And - critically- the development board to burn the EPROM and the OTP parts?

I am in the mood to buy these older parts and the dev. board tool. Let me know if you can help.

What -exactly- is more obsolete than old electronics and computer parts in this world?

Chris

Reply to
Chris_99