Looking for Radstone PME 68-42 documentation, etc.

Hello there!

I managed to get three VME computer systems based on the 68040 processor
from Radstone. The host computer has the code "PME 68-42". Both casing
and host computer come from Radstone. Obviously they don't have the info
from this system available on their web site anymore...
Anyone out there with information, documentation, possible OS's
software? I want to get the boards running again and to use them for
control purposes.

Thanks in advance.

Aad Onderwater

P.S. I have a lot of material available now. Willing to exchange info
and documentation for hardware.

Site Timeline