Looking for Radstone PME 68-42 documentation, etc.

Hello there!

I managed to get three VME computer systems based on the 68040 processor from Radstone. The host computer has the code "PME 68-42". Both casing and host computer come from Radstone. Obviously they don't have the info from this system available on their web site anymore... Anyone out there with information, documentation, possible OS's software? I want to get the boards running again and to use them for control purposes.

Thanks in advance.

Aad Onderwater

P.S. I have a lot of material available now. Willing to exchange info and documentation for hardware.

Reply to
Aad Onderwater