Looking for qual lan fanless x86 compliant solution

Hi group,

I'm looking for an embedded quad lan, prefereable fanless x86 compliant solution. If possible, mounted in a 1U chassis would be nice. Also, I would prefer USB, VGA, COM-connectors NOT to be accessible from the outside.

Basically, looking for a network appliance box. Mini-itx or any other SBC - anything goes.

Any ideas and pointers are greatly appreciated. Thank you for help.

br, Christian

Reply to
depsirhc

Christian,

Take a look at Gespac's Via products at .

--
James T. White
Reply to

Thank you, James. I see a couple of 3xLAN-boards in there. I guess a fourth LAN could be included as an extension board, which could do.

However, I would prefer a solution already boxed, like the iWill G304 Security Appliance

, but that one is only built on demand, 20 pcs minimum.

br, Christian

Reply to
depsirhc

Christian,

For some reason, I focused on "fanless" and missed your quad Lan requirement. Sorry.

The only SBC with 4 LAN ports that I'm aware of is the EMAC PCM-9578

It is a Socket

370 board that supports Intel Celeron or Pentium III processors so it will likely require a fan.
--
James T. White
Reply to