Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Looking for PAL TFT DISPLAY source
- Sagaert Johan
November 20, 2003, 7:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: Looking for PAL TFT DISPLAY source
In system B/G PAL the number of visible lines is 576, but since the
broadcast standard is interlaced, which would cause quite severe
flicker on CRTs, the actual usable vertical resolution is closer to
On system B/G scanning rates, the horizontal 500 points would
correspond to 4.8 Mhz bandwidth, which is quite close to the system
B/G 5 MHz B/W bandwidth.
If the intention is to display analog System B/G broadcast quality
video, 500 x 300 should be more than sufficient.
- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
November 20, 2003, 10:36 pm
- » No Ethernet on RCM6750 after porting code from 5750
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Miniature coax test connectors, which one is best?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design