Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Looking for OC3 POS over PCI
January 21, 2004, 8:19 pm
rate this thread
Re: Looking for OC3 POS over PCI
I talked to someone, and I got two references. First, Sun appears to
make such a beast (in both PCI and SBUS forms). Their support for
non-SPARC/Solaris platforms is anyone's guess. Also there's a
Japanese company called NTT-AT (their web site appears to be at the
Again, I'm pretty sure neither of these is compact PCI.
If you *have* a cPCI ATM/OC-3 adapter, it may well be possible to
support SDH or PPP if you can get someone to tell you enough about the
card and you have enough CPU to drive the process. Obviously it
depends on how the card was designed, but perhaps worth looking into.
- » Atmel STK500 beginner Flash mem verification problem
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming