Looking for marketing consultants in USA /Canada/Australia/UK

We are one of the prominent companies  in Bangalore providing services
in the field of Embedded Systems.

We have a pool of 20 Electronics and Computer Science engineers having
 industry experience . We can offer competitive rates for quality
jobs. We have  worked on projects involving precision instrumentation
and automotive controls.
We are presently looking for marketing consultants in USA
/Canada/Australia/UK who can help us to bag projects using local
contacts. If anyone is interested please contact me. We can do these
projects either in-house  or do the projects on site at USA
/Canada/Australia/UK.

I can send you more info about our company and the profiles of our
engineers, if required.

Expecting your replies,

Souptik Mukherjee
Manager-Business Development