Looking for market insight from embedded developers

Dear Embedded Developers:

If you have recently been involved in an embedded software development
project using an embedded OS to build an application/device and might
be able to answer a few high-level questions about the software
architecture of the product/device being built and the project's
overall resource allocation and related costs, VDC would welcome your
participation in a short on-line survey we're conducting on Total Cost
of Development (TCD) within the embedded OS market.

The survey is located at: www.vdc-corp.com/tcd

Your insights are valuable to our research and in appreciation of your
cooperation, we will enter the participants into a drawing for one of
five $500 gift certificates to Amazon.com.

Thank you very much for your assistance. If you decide to participate,
please reference "comp.arch.embedded" for the first question. Please
contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,
Matt
508-653-9000
www.vdc-corp.com

Privacy Policy: VDC will not sell, rent, or in any way provide your
contact information to any 3rd party. Your individual responses are
strictly confidential. The information obtained by VDC will only be
used to develop market insights.

Re: Looking for market insight from embedded developers

You are joking right?

Ian

Site Timeline