Looking for LCD

We use a 16x2 alpha LCD with LED backlight that we used to get from Data International. They've been bought out and have become impossible to deal with.

The LCD is the 80mm x 36mm form factor and has I/O pads on both the top and bottom. We use the bottom pads and can't seem to find a second source that has them. Anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Am I missing something that's a very popular style and available in lot's of places. (are you in the US?, if not then I see the problem)

Reply to
BE