Looking for Indutrial Temperature ATX 2 PSU

Hi,

I am currently busy with a product where we are using an embedded x86 PC for the first time. It is a CPU card which plugs into a passive back plane. All the power connectors are the same as for a standard ATX motherboard. We require an operating temperature range of -20 deg C to 50 deg C. We also require a smaller form factor than the normal ATX 2 PSUs available for standard PCs. I have been googling, but it is like trying to find a stainless steel needle in a stack of steel needles. The PSU must have anough power to drive a Core Duo CPU Card together with a laptop HD and 3 full length PCI A/D cards.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus