looking for I2C/TWI code (imagecraft compiler)

I'm looking for example code that uses the I2C/TWi interface on an AVR atmega8. Specially for the Imagecraft c compiler !

I already have code that use the (old) bit-bang method but I now want to utilize the interface on the AVR chips using interrupts.

Any hints/examples greatly appreciated !

-ben

Reply to
Benny