Looking for FPGA design services in India or similar

Hi,

For a quite large project dealing with Virtex 4, DDR2, gigabit ethernet and digital signal processing, I'm looking for a top of the bill design house in a far east country like india.

All tips are welcome.

Best Regards, Anom

Reply to
Anom

tip one - avoid India and China

Pozdrawiam.

--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019

Following recent (second hand) experience of designs done in India my tip is; try Australia then Europe or the USA, in that order :)

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

They exists, but not cheap. Low skill labor costs in China/India are USD$1 per hour. High skill labor costs are over USD$10 per hour, plus another USD$5 management/government fees. Another consideration is that unless you are planning on open-source, there is no way to protect your invested IP.

Reply to
Linnix

This is not what you asked for - these guys are in the US. They've done a good job for me in the past. They have experience with these sorts of designs and parts:

Chris

Reply to
Chris Alexander

Hi,

I should be able to help you on this. I have over two decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art technologies in DSP, FPGA, Video, Embedded Systems etc and with 15 years of experience in India on these technologies, though for last 8 years I have been in the Silicon valley. I know very well the industries there. Send me details via e-mail if you are interested ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

VRMS

Reply to
VRMS