Looking for FPGA design services in India or similar

For a quite large project dealing with Virtex 4, DDR2, gigabit
ethernet and digital signal processing, I'm looking for a top of the
bill design house in a far east country like india.

All tips are welcome.

Best Regards,
Anom

Re: Looking for FPGA design services in India or similar

tip one - avoid India and China

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r35%2019

Following recent (second hand) experience of designs
done in India my tip is; try Australia then Europe or the
USA, in that order :)

Mike Harding

Re: Looking for FPGA design services in India or similar

They exists, but not cheap.  Low skill labor costs in China/India are
USD$1 per hour.  High skill labor costs are over USD$10 per hour, plus
another USD$5 management/government fees.  Another consideration is
that unless you are planning on open-source, there is no way to
protect your invested IP.

Re: Looking for FPGA design services in India or similar
This is not what you asked for - these guys are in the US.  They've
done a good job for me in the past.  They have experience with these
sorts of designs and parts:

www.bostondesignsolutions.com

Chris

Re: Looking for FPGA design services in India or similar
Hi,

I should be able to help you on this. I have over two decades of
experience in developing state-of-the-art technologies in DSP, FPGA,
Video, Embedded Systems etc and with 15 years of experience in India
on these technologies, though for last 8 years I have been in the
Silicon valley. I know very well the industries there. Send me details
via e-mail if you are interested ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

VRMS