Looking for Fax software

Hi all, I am looking for some fax software packages (V.34, V.17, V.29, V.27ter, V.21 Channel 2, T.30) in C5000 platform. Any suggestion? Thanks

Amy

Reply to
Amy

Only the T.30 spec has anything directly to do with fax, it's the Group 3 standard. All the others are modem specs.

The fax signal actually runs at two speeds. There is a low speed (300 bps sync) component used for signalling / handshaking and a high speed (1200 bps and up) component for the image transmission.

Are you trying to both on the C5000? Such as sampling the telepone audio and extracting the fax data?

I may be able to help with the fax end, but probably not with the V series stuff.

--
Scott
ExoTech R&D, Inc.

Hi, I used to work for this Gao Research Inc. I think their color fax packages are perfect for you. you can visit to their website at

for more infomation.

Reply to
Jim-Green