Looking for Documentation on Old Hardware

I'm looking for whatever documentation I can get my hands on, electronically or paper, on a few very old technologies. Old enough that I can't seem to find much on the web.

Specifically, I could use schematics, manuals, bus timing, and just about any other information on the following:

Multibus 1 (general, timing, power, etc.)

Intel SBC 80/10 (sometimes known as SBC 80/10A)

Intel SBC 80/10B

If anyone has any links to electronic information, or has anything electronic they want to email me (the address is real), please let me know.

If anybody has any old hard copy stuff laying around that they're interested in getting rid of, let me know and I'm sure I can cover shipping.

TIA

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Please, if you find it, consider scanning it and posting the images (or a PDF if you'd care to build it); this would benefit a lot of folks.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

I have an old MBus-I manual in the garage somewhere. If wanted, I can hunt it out.

Reply to
David R Brooks

Dan Henry
Reply to
Dan Henry

Based on the number of times that I have been able to help queries lik this, it seems I have quite a good selection of old manuals etc. (much t my wife's chagrin), just ask if you need more

I should be able to help out to some degree. All this stuff is at home an I need to see what format it is in- old Intel manuals could be unstaple and I could try and get it scanned, but some of the information is i books and may be more painful in getting it scanned or copied.

Watch for a message on the weekend.

-Aubrey

Reply to
antedeluvian51

Did you find this one:

It's a presentation but nvertheless.

Reply to
Klaas

Maybe this site has something you are looking for:

Patrick de Zeester

OK Here we go- I have

  1. IEEE Std 796-1983 (Multibus Standard)
  2. IEEE Proposed Microcomputer System Bus Standard - P796 Bus (an Inte publication, dated 1980)
  3. Multibus Data Book including descriptions of Multibus 1, iSBX, iLBX an MULTICHANNEL (an Intel publication dated 1983) I also have specification of the iSBX and iLBX as separate documents.
4.Guide to Configuring Multibus Based Systems. (Published by Intel 1982)
  1. iSBC 80/10 and iSBC 80/10A Single Board Computer Hardware Referenc manual dated 1979.

I see that Bitsavers has the 1976 version of 5. without the /A, if that i sufficent, please let me know. Getting them into a scanned form may tak some time. I will try and get our assistant to try and scan these in. W are having some trouble persuading our scanner to do multiple double side pages, so I may have to convert it to single pages (the SBC document tha is). The others are books but are of a manageable size. Unless you prefe otherwise I will e-mail them to the address I found on your web-site.

-Aubrey

Reply to
antedeluvian

May I also get these when they are ready (msg _at_ cybertheque _dot_ org)?

It would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to