Looking for cheap PowerPC based NAS/evaluation board

Hello recently I purchased linksys NSLU2 and found that buying some NAS (o consumer device) seems to be the perfect way how to get evaluttio board quite cheaply -- I'm software engineer, so I don't need all th GPIO's contacts on board available, mostly I'm just interesting i ethernet, serial for console and PowerPC processor (plus flash an RAM). Anything available? So far I've found just

1) Synology DS-101g 2) CerfCube 40 3) Apple Mac Min

every evaluation board for PPC which I've seen so far was about

$700 even if they call it "low-cost" Thanks for any idea about cheap PPC system Kare

Reply to
kcg

Kuro Box (Buffalo Linkstation) is also an option, but Kuro Box is a bit difficult to source in the USA at the moment - not looking good in the long term either. However Linkstation is readily available, e.g. at Amazon.

Reply to
larwe