Looking for cheap eprom emulator

Does anyone know of a small circuit board with static ram, 1k or 2k bootstrap eprom that could be used to emulate a 27256 and or 25512 eprom? I'd write the boot code for the board myself.

Reply to
Wilfred Johnson

Wilfred Johnson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Found these with Google...

- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

I have used the ones by Jeff Frohwein in the past but dont have such a need now with Flash memory so cheap and most microcontrollers having built in bootloaders.

Cheers, Vincent

Reply to
Vincent Crabtree