Looking for ASIP/DSP/GPP Comparison

Hello everybody, I am looking for a publication that compares the advantages/disadvantages of ASIPs, NPUs, DSPs, and/or general purpose processors. I could imagine that for a common set of applications someone has evaluated execution speed, power, and area consumption of these architectures in a case study.

Best regards,

--
Oliver Wahlen
Institute for Integrated Signal Processing Systems