Looking for ARM with Ethernet MAC+ Keypad interface + CMOS interface....

Hello all,

I am looking for an ARM processor with integrated Ethernet MAC and keypad interface & CMOS interface.

Appreciate any suggetsions.

Reply to
Y.Young. LEE

I suggest you start looking at data sheets. There are lots of processors these days with built-in Ethernet, there are no standards that I know of for a 'keypad interface' so that phrase is probably meaningless, and "CMOS interface" _is_ meaningless.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

i know lots of processor with built-in ethernet(MAC). But these processor does not have CMOS Image Sensor interface and keypad interface same times... so i'm looking for processor which has above three functions(ethernet, CMOS image sensor and keypad i/f)

Tim Wescott wrote:

Reply to
Y.Young. LEE

i found freescale i.mx27...

Y.Young. LEE wrote:

Reply to
Y.Young. LEE

Your initial post did not say "image sensor". Any MCU with spare I/O pins can scan a keypad. You don't need a special circuit. This can be done in software using less than 1% of the CPU processing time.

I'm glad you found something that will work for you. Be sure the Freescale part is right for your needs in other respects as well.

Reply to
rickman