Looking for ARM eval board and JTAG debugger recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations on a good eval board containing an ARM based
CPU with the following qualifications:

* Onboard flash nice but not necessary (256K would be good)
* Onboard RAM 128K or greater
* *NOT* BGA
* ARM7TDMI (or compatible) ARM core
* >= 40Mhz operational rate
* Plenty of GPIO would be nice but not necessary
* 3 (or more) Timers

So far the EB-40A from Atmel looks pretty good as does the Atmel AT91R40008,
but I'd like to explore alternatives if anyone has specific recommendations.

Also, I'd like a hardware JTAG debugger for ARM (ARM-20 interface I
believe). It'd be nice if it spoke Angel so it worked with the ARM SDT 2.51.
I'll also consider others that work with GDB and the ARM port of gcc.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-->Neil

Re: Looking for ARM eval board and JTAG debugger recommendations

www.zlgmcu.com

about $32.5.

Re: Looking for ARM eval board and JTAG debugger recommendations

If that's US$ 32.50 for the set shown at:

http://www.zlgmcu.com/tools/kaifaban/EasyARM2104/EasyARM2104jianjie.pdf

then:
- Is there English documentation somewhere?
- Any idea how one could order?

Regards,
Arie de Muynck

Site Timeline