Looking for an intern(or hire) opportunity (US nationwide) - Page 2

Re: Looking for an intern(or hire) opportunity (US nationwide) (Job)

  Hello Xiao and everyone else,

  I have read this forum for years and contributed a bit.  My employer
and my department (me) could use a few good employees.  We have embedded,
application (GUI and service), and other positions available.  While I
value experience, we have lots of entry level work as well.  We have the
ideas and not enough resources to get them all done.  The company is
located south of Tampa, Florida and is called Teltronics.  You can
find various positions posted in the career section at www.teltronics.com.
We have telecommunications products, alarm management, and contract
manufacturing.  I've also seen entry level and higher level positions
for the local cable box companies and military groups.  I've also seen
Packeteer in California and Canada looking for embedded help.

  David
  [huey dot dll at gte dot net]

Re: Looking for an intern(or hire) opportunity (US nationwide)

I'm not sure about the details of F-1 visas, my experience is through
the H-1B route. What I CAN tell you is that if your target geographical
area is "anywhere in the USA" there are plenty of opportunities.

Email me and I'll forward you the most recent few such items that have
come to me. I'm not interested in relocating to TX, CA or AZ so they're
out of the question for me.

Site Timeline