Looking for advice on "9 bit" UART SBC

I am looking for an SBC that has a "9 bit" UART.

Are there any references or companies anyone can steer me towards.

Thanks

Ali

Reply to
alijsyed

Nearly all (if not all) UARTs in Renesas (was Hitachi) microcontroller range support nine bit operation.

Not for an SBC as you don't say what else you need

Number of UARTs RAM ROM/Flash processor size/speed external bus or not Other special I/O

Will it run an RTOS, non RT OS, or something else What size and type of application must it support

What you have asked for is like saying

"Does anyone know any cars with Azure blue carpet?"

    PC Services
             For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter