Looking for a template for button controlled LCD menu for AVR

Hi

Any links for a project utilizing HD44780 type of LCD with menu controlled by push buttons ? I have ATMega103 / 128 chips and avr-gcc compiler.

Would appreciate several submenus and value editions to be stored to eeprom !

So far I am finding it very difficult to impelement decent button driver capable for getting short and long keypresses without messing up with debouncing...

Porting no problem as long as avr-gcc used :)

Janne

Reply to
Janne