Looking for a Nucleus SDK

Hello,
I have a CS7808 based hardware which is preloaded with Nucleus and Oregan TV
Interactor. Can I find a Nucleus SDK or some technical information about
Nucleus somewhere so that I can load my own programs ?
Thanks,
Sebastien

Re: Looking for a Nucleus SDK
Check the following website:
http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com /

BR
Andy
TV

Re: Looking for a Nucleus SDK

I've downloaded the development tools there but unfortunately, as far as I
know, the XRAY debugger doesn't support the I2C debug interface my system
seems to be equipped with.
Using Linux's I2C bit-banging interfaces, I've found out that the system
responds to the I2C address 24 (0x18). Reading continuously from this
address (without writing anything) returns the sequence
"0;1;6;4;8;16;32;64;135;0" (base 10), then the I2C controller on the board
seems to lock up, asserting low SDA and SCL until it's power-cycled. Does
this behaviour look like anything you know ?

Site Timeline