Looking for a freewar C or C++ compiler for 68HC11

Hello folks,

I am new to MCUs and looking for a freeware HC11
C or C++ compiler. Any suggestions and pointers where I can download one?
Since this is a hobby and cant invest hundreds of dollars
a freeware would be cool.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Looking for a freewar C or C++ compiler for 68HC11
Peter Pohlmann threw some tea leaves on the floor

Have a look here, for Linux and Windows:-

http://www.gnu-m68hc11.org /

--
              Kind Regards from Terry
    My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX, Gentoo-1.4_rc2

Nice page.

BTW:
The PIC C-compiler link: c2c is broken. New one is
http://www.picant.com/c2c/c.html

---
42Bastian