Looking for 68hc11

I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2
Thanks
Alessandro

Re: Looking for 68hc11

I have ~100 'E2 chips + 2 emulators, leftovers
from old projects, buried somewhere in my basement.
Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@rwaltman.org

(Temporary email address, will disappear in a week.)

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ]
[ return address is invalid. ]

Re: Looking for 68hc11
I've answer back to you but no replay!
I'm interested in what you have, so let me know !
Alessandro

[OT] Re: Looking for 68hc11

A little bit of patience, please?  For a while
I considered building a system that will notify
me with a mild electric shock when I receive an
email,(even if I am miles away from my computer,)
but at the end I decided to just check for it
manually, once in a while, as I just did.

PS: a reply was sent.

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ]
[ return address is invalid. ]