Long shot: looking for legacy SBC

Hi, Many years ago there was a SBC that emulated a PDP8-E, IIRC IMS61-something-or-other?

If there's one or two out there that still work, I'd be interested in getting hold of them. Nothing in EBAY, I'm not sure where else to look. TIA

Reply to
Noodnik

There are actually several PDP-8e around. Most are based on the Intersil IM6100 or Harris HD-6120

There is a moderately active news group dedicated to the pdp 8 you might want to look at alt.sys.pdp8

Regards,

w..

-- Walter Banks Byte Craft Limited

Noodnik wrote:

Reply to
Walter Banks

TIA

There is at least one FPGA version also:

A typical desk-top PC would probably be able to emulate a PDP-8 at 10X the throughput of the real thing...

I'm guessing that your real challenge is reading the data that you would be feeding to this PDP-8

RK

Reply to
d_s_klein

I have a working PDP 8/L out in the garage.

Reply to
Jim Stewart