loadcepc for linux

Hi!
I'm currently working on a project with the compulab cm x270.
I want to boot a Linux OS and afterwards start a NK.bin from the
filesystem. We need that feature because we want to implement field
upgrades from USB, SD, CAN, LAN, etc..
I know that there is a app called loadcepc from microsoft, this
program is exactly what we need but without all the features like
ethernet, parallel port and serial download, i just want to run the
nk.bin from a mounted flash.
Do you know if there is such a application available?

Best regards
Mario Rogen

Site Timeline