LM35

Hi I found a LM35 temp. sensor and it is a 3 pin SMD. I 'm so tired of finding pinout of the divice. anyone pls let me hav the details.

tnx

Reply to
scilent-project

Google it!

Reply to
Donald Harris

The first page of the first hit tells you. At least pretend you've been banned from google or something.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Maybe you should find a less exhausting career path.....

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I mean the OP, not you Donald :o)

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Kwik fit? Baddumtish.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Ahaha ;).

(For those not in the UK: KwikFit are a chain of exhaust and tyre [or "tire" for our colonial friends] fitters. So both exhausting and tiring... Ho hum. I'll get my coat too.)

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

On 3 Jul 2006 07:11:20 -0700, scilent-project wrote in Msg.

Anyone who can type "LM35" into a Google groups subject line but not into the Google search engine should be flogged for stupidity. And the spelling...

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

from a gmailer as well

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I am very thankful to all who comment on this. Anyway i have googled it till it bored myself viewing the same pdf.

what i want is 3-pin LM35 micro SMD pin configuration.

Anyway froget it. I can managed it myself.

thx again.

mart> >

Reply to
scilent-project

He guys, you have been a bit hard on the OP I think. Try google yourself and you will find the national datasheet over and over again. But this one only has TO-46, TO-92, TO-220 and SO-8 pinouts, no mention of an SMD 3-pin case.

Stef

Can we conclude from this that there is no SMD 3-pin case for the LM35?

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

At least not readily available from National. ;-)

Stef

Reply to
scilent-project