little embedded architecture with Display

I'm looking for a micro device with: cpu little storage little display (3/4/5 inch) little case low energy consumption support for micro OS (linux or other) wifi support

a micro device like car navigation tools (like tomtom garmin hardware) but an industrial product with programming tool and wifi support.

I should read data from a server by wifi connection and show data on device display and this data often change ... (this display should be small and the device compact)

I can imagine something like this (for hardware and display shape )

but with little OS and programming tools one o more button should be useful but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
PP

You aren't real specific on what you need for a display capability, but

- the zipit is a cheap little linux wifi messaging device

- "bug" stackable emedded modules

- "net-top" handheld PC's such as asus eeepc 2g

- assorted smartphones with wifi

- GPX-type gaming handhelds with wifi added via USB or ?

Reply to
cs_posting

On the display I should only print numbers or little phrases I shoud read this data from a server by wifi.

display could be only black/white / low resolution

It Seems very nice (but i need something more industrial and robust ) not with laptop shape but more similar to TOMTOM Garmin or other car navigation tools

The device I'm looking must be mounted over mobile structure (we can make device holder )

Could you please make me an example ?

I don't understand english very well Do you mean something like this:

It's too big and we need a more robust and simple product

I saw a lot of these btu they have too buttons

Could you please make me an example ?

Thank you very much

Reply to
PP